Remote Personal Computer Training
New to the world of computers or just need help with your new application? There is no need to be afraid. We offer personalized computer training to help you with the latest technology and get up to speed with what you need to do.
We work with you one-on-one with you in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. We've had extensive experience instructing students, homemakers, senior citizens, retirees, business owners and there office staff.
We also offer remote personal computer training if a scheduled appointment is not possible. Learn more
Let us help you with easy to understand, personalized, hands-on training with a knowledgeable computer professional. During your training you can learn to navigate your computer, connect to and navigate the internet, read e-mail, access photos and music, print documents, send files over the internet and connect and use digital camera's. We can teach you what you need to learn with our computer training and best of all its tailored to you!
Here is a list of just some of the areas of training we can provide:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- What to do and Not to do on the Internet
- Simple computer maintenance
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Monzilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and others
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003 and 2007, 2010 (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Access)
- Network file and printer sharing
- Digital camera's and camcorders
- Digital picture editing and organization
- Web site creation
Need help with something not mentioned, please contact us. We would be glad to help.