Personal Computer Training
New to the world of computers or just need help with your new application? We offer personalized computer training to help you with the latest technology and get you up to speed your computer system.
We work with you one-on-one while you remain in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. We've had extensive experience instructing students, homemakers, senior citizens, retirees, business owners and their office staff.
Let us provide you with easy to understand, personalized, hands-on training by a knowledgeable computer professional. During your training you can learn to navigate your computer, connect to and browse the internet, read e-mail, access photos and music, print documents, send files over the internet and connect and use digital cameras. Best of all its tailored to you!
Here is a list of just some of the areas of training we can provide:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Dos and don'ts of internet safety
- Simple computer maintenance
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and others
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003 and 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Access)
- Network file and printer sharing
- Digital cameras and camcorders
- Digital picture editing and organization
- Web site creation
Need help with something not mentioned? Please contact us. We would be glad to help.