Backup & Recovery
Did you know that the overall average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100%? That's right, all drives eventually fail. What will happen to your important files and data when the inevitable happens?
Dominion Technologies offers a number of backup solution options, each tailored to fit the specific requirements of different users. From the home user to small businesses and beyond—we have a plan suited to your needs.
All of our backup solutions are completely managed services, meaning you do not have to do anything once you are set up with the service. Your important data will be backed up to a remote location, whether local or online according, to a regular schedule. You can go about your business and your life knowing that your data is safe and secure.
- Detailed plan to recover your data in case of disaster
- Creation of a custom program to backup or copy important files to CD-R's, external hard drive, thumb drive (memory stick), etc.
- Set up and maintenance of an online backup solution—to be sure your critical data never gets lost
- Pricing that will fit into any budget
Backup of critical data can include:
- Desktop folders and files
- Personal data folders (includes documents, pictures, music, videos, etc.)
- Web browser bookmarks, favorites and add-ons
- Personal address book
- Outlook information (contacts, e-mails, calendar, notes, tasks, etc.)
- Other e-mail applications e-mails and contact lists (such as Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredamail, etc.)
- Windows and specific application fonts
- Specific application data (web sites, pictures, music, settings, ad-ons, etc.)
Data Recovery Services
Computer service companies often charge more than three times as much for the same recovery service that we provide. You risk nothing by letting us take a look. If we don't recover your data, we won't charge you anything. We'll tell you honestly if you do need to hire a data recovery specialist.
If your computer has been damaged in some way, your documents and other data can usually be saved. We extract the data from your hard drive and put it on a CD or DVD, which can then be transferred to your computer (we'll help you with that too). Even if your computer won't turn on, we still may be able to help you. contact us for a free consultation.
Did You Know?
- Among businesses that lose their data, 60% will close within a half year
- 31% of PC users have lost all of their files due to events beyond their control
- 6% of all PC's will suffer an episode of data loss in any given year
- Among businesses that experience a major fire, 30% fail within a year and 70% fail within five years after losing their data
- If a company is unable to resume operations within 10 days, it will likely fail
- The overall average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100%—all drives eventually fail